Head Mens and Womens Golf Coach, Waukesha
• Job Title:Head Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach
• 100 N East Ave
• Waukesha, WI, 53186
• United States
• Employee Type:Part-Time Coach
• Job Category:Athletics, Staff
• Understand and comply with all rules and guidelines set forth by the NCAA Division III, the CCIW (College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin), Carroll University, and the Carroll University Athletic program's policies and procedures.
• Provide a framework for student-athletes to perform to their potential by teaching and developing skill levels and game strategies for all team members during practice sessions in preparation for their use during intercollegiate competition while utilizing proper judgement in the instruction and expectations while operating with the highest possible safety standards observed.
• Teach and set expectations of appropriate team conduct during competition, travel, practice and University event, and at any other times when the team is representing the University.
• Develop teams which are competitive within the conference, region and nationally by maximizing the student-athletes' talents while also teaching and promoting teamwork.
• Provide guidance to student-athletes through teaching life skills and social responsibility in order to improve their physical, intellectual and social maturity.
• Create an environment through instruction and modeling for student-athletes to observe and learn integrity, camaraderie, and respect in order to provide a positive environment for all student-athletes.
• Serve as a resource to student-athletes navigating the balance of academic and athletic demands appropriately.
• Foster University and community interest in the program.
• Articulate and contribute to the goals of the University and Department.
• Act as a professional and positive representative of the Carroll University Educational Experience.
• Provide support directly to student-athletes and create a network of support within the team and through the usage of other campus support entities.
• Plan, organize and manage all in-season and out-or-season practices and competitions.
• Oversee conduct and discipline of the team.
• Retain student-athletes on the team, and at Carroll University.
• Inventory, manages, and update equipment, and assist with the management of all game and practice facilities utilized by the team and department.
• Select, supervise, teach, and evaluate all assistant coach staff including full-time, part-time, graduate assistants, student assistants, and volunteer coaches.
• Organize and administer team fundraising and alumni activities, camp/clinic programs, as well as participating in departmental and University fundraising activities.
• Perform public relations and promotional activities for the promotion of the sport, department, and the University.
• Possess the willingness and able to support and advance the http://www.carrollu.edu/about/missionstatement.asp.
• Organize and conduct sports camps or clinics in this sport where possible.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Strength and Conditioning Responsibilities
• Implementation of standards and safety guidelines for Professional Strength and Conditioning Practice(s).
• Maintain compliance with current NCAA strength and conditioning regulations.
• Assist with facility and equipment set up, inspection, and maintenance.
• Implementation of emergency planning and response plan when needed in the weight room.
• Works collaboratively with Human Performance coaches.
• Serves as weight room monitor when supervising the weight room
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree(required)
• Master's degree (preferred)
• Expertise in the sport having a minimum of 5 years of progressive coaching experience on the intercollegiate level (preferred)
• Knowledge of and compliance with the NCAA Division III mission and philosophies (preferred)
• Possess all current certifications required for this position.
• Budgeting background. (preferred)
• Current valid Strength and Conditioning certification.
• Current CPR and First Aid certification
Human Relations Skills:
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills, whether dealing with individuals or groups and an ability to work well with different constituents.
• Ability to effectively analyze and teach the fundamental skills and strategies of the sport.
• Ability to successfully motivate all associated with the team.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude towards the University and its intercollegiate programs is essential.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, ability, socio-economic background, or job type.
• Excel Spreadsheet.
• Understanding budgeting and budget management.
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4207375
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.