As the Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach, you are responsible for providing effective leadership for, and day-to-day management of, the lacrosse program. You'll provide training and guidance to foster skill development and teamwork among student-athletes, facilitate the integration of athletics into each student's educational experience, and initiate activities in support of the mission of Athletics & Recreation. You are responsible for recruiting, fundraising and must have a thorough knowledge and conscientious adherence to the rules and regulations of the NCAA, the Centennial Conference, Title IX and equal opportunity regulations, FERPA, and all applicable College policies and practices.
Major duties include, but are not limited to:
• Implementing and maintaining a standard of performance consistent with the College's goals of academic and athletic excellence.
• Providing instruction, mentoring, coaching, evaluation of, and guidance to student-athletes to allow them to develop their athletic skills and abilities to maximize potential.
• Supports, monitors and applies relevant rules and regulations developed by the Athletic Department Compliance Office, including the Code of Conduct and sportsmanship guidelines.
• Work with Admission personnel to develop and implement recruiting strategies and programs to identify and attract promising student-athletes.
• Manage the program within budgetary guidelines to avoid exceeding budgetary limits. Formulate and submit an annual budget request as necessary.
Full-time members of the Franklin & Marshall College professional staff receive competitive starting pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage, dental, vision, generous retirement savings plan contributions, education benefits for employees, spouses and dependent children, and enjoy access to all College facilities including dining venues to suit all tastes, recreation and fitness facilities, and libraries, plus access to College performances, lectures, and events.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.fandm.edu/jobs.